WELCOME TO MORGANVILLE. YOU’LL NEVER WANT TO LEAVE.
So, you’re new to Morganville. Welcome, new resident! There are only a few important rules you need to know to feel comfortable in our quiet little town:
- Obey the speed limits.
- Don’t litter.
- Whatever you do, don’t get on the bad side of the vampires.
Yeah, we said vampires. Deal with it.
As a human newcomer, you’ll need to find yourself a vampire Protector—someone willing to sign a contract to keep you and yours from harm (especially from the other vampires). In return, you’ll pay taxes…just like in any other town. Of course, in most other towns, those taxes don’t get collected by the Bloodmobile.
Oh, and if you decide not to get a Protector, you can do that, too…but you’d better learn how to run fast, stay out of the shadows, and build a network of friends who can help you. Try contacting the residents of the Glass House—Michael, Eve, Shane, and Claire. They know their way around, even if they always end up in the middle of the trouble somehow.
Welcome to Morganville. You’ll never want to leave.
And even if you do…well, you can’t.
Sorry about that.
- colorfulhuman reblogged this from reads-alot
- dauntlessgirll reblogged this from reads-alot
- pedrogodoysato reblogged this from reads-alot
- longingto-taisteal likes this
- circus-of-thoughts reblogged this from fuckyeahmorganville
- fuckyeahmorganville reblogged this from reads-alot and added:
- darkangelcejna likes this
- overtheloveofgod reblogged this from reads-alot
- id-knowthetruth-ifwallscouldsing reblogged this from reads-alot
- id-knowthetruth-ifwallscouldsing likes this
- keeponswimin likes this
- reads-alot posted this