106.The Vampire Diaries:Moonsong by L.J. Smith(really by a ghost writer)
Summer is finally over and Elena, along with Bonnie, Meredith, Matt, and Stefan are all attending their first year of college at Dalcrest(except Damon, he doesn’t like pretending to be human like Stefan.), everything seems to be normal. Elena and Stefan are still together—for a while. And Elena is still conflicted with her feelings towards Damon. Bonnie finally has a new love interest, Zander. Matt has joined a secret society, and Meredith has made a new friend outside from her circle of friends. Though the normality doesn’t last when students begin to disappear, bodies begin to pile up T-T and Elena and her friends find themselves back to their non-normal lives.
The ninth book in The Vampire Diaries series/ the second book in the Hunters trilogy was actually a fun read. There a few things I didn’t like, though there were more things I really liked.
First of, what I enjoyed from this book:
- Change of scenery, I really loved that the characters I’ve groaned attached to were finally leaving Fell’s Church and going to College >.< I thought it was awesome that they’re finally entering into the adult world. Plus I was getting tired of Fell’s Church.
- We get to learn more about Elena’s parents’ past, which was really intriguing. There’s bit a foreshadowing, which doesn’t happen yet T-T have to wait for the next book to come out T-T (note to self:find out when it comes out.)
- Elena finally breaks it off with Stefan and Damon, though she never really went out with Damon. I thought that was the best choice she could ever make, I was really proud her(for a little a while) when she did that.
- Bonnie finally getting a new love interest >.<, that was a great choice the writer made, it really gave me assurance that she won’t end up with Damon.
- New characters, including Zander and the Hunter whose name I forgot T-T
- The secret Society, the mystery behind it.
- Introduction a new Original supernatural being that’s not a vampire.
- And lastly the foreshadowing towards the end of the book(I’m really looking forward for this >.<)
There must be other things I liked, just can’t remember T-T (I did read this book two months ago, so there’s a few things blurry in my memory)
So the things I didn’t like:
- Elena still choosing Stefan over Damon
- Caroline and Tyler, it’s kinda killing me not knowing what happen to them.
Genre:YA, romance, mystery, vampire, supernatural
Previous Book Review:The Fault In Our Stars by John Green