I wasn’t crying, there was just something in my eyes.
The Hunger Games was insanely breathtaking and it just met all my expectations. So go fucking watch this movie if you haven’t yet(I’m actually going to go see it again.), like seriously, this movie was awesome—got goosebumps just watching it from beginning to end.
Recap(There’s spoilers if you haven’t read the book or watched the movie)
- The Reaping was heartbreaking—seeing Prim get picked T-T and Katniss volunteering to take her place. And the goodbyes T-T
- The Capitol was wickedly-overly-fashionable, like Lady Gaga fashionable. And it was just how I imagined it would be when I was reading the first book, with all their high tech and stuff(especially the tech)
- Effie Trinket is my favorite character, she had the best lines “That is Mahogany!” ^_^
- The press interview was beautiful, especially Katniss and her flaming dress.
- Peeta’s interview was aww.
- Katniss reaction to his interview, loved it XD.
- Katniss and Cinna’s hug before she heads out to the areana ^_^
- The Hunger Games begins—got goosebumps all over me.
- Katniss and Rue teaming up ^_^
- Rue dying T-T (This part of the movie was so depressing and horrible, I watched Rue die when I was reading the book, and now watching the movie and watching her die again, was just horrible.)
- Katniss singing the lullaby T-T (Rue’s district begin to revolt XD, take that President Snow and the capitol)
- Peeta and Katniss in the cave, aww—her kissing him on the cheek.
- Haymitch message “You call that a kiss.” lol.
- When she actually kisses him >.<
- Fight between Clove and Katniss(Bitch get the fuck of Katniss)
- Thresh killing Clove(Take that you bitch)
- The Freaking mutated dogs were awesome, I wish I had one.
- Last battle Katniss and Peeta vs Cato(omg I hated him, and Clove and Glimmer, and Marvel, which btw this bastard killed Rue T-T)
- Katniss and Peeta winning the The Hunger Games.
- President Snow was so was pissed at how Katniss and Peeta managed to defy the capitol.
- Ugh, Seneca Crane, I liked his beard and I want to grow a beard like his, well his fate at the end of the movie was horrible. President Snow really is a sadist—locking Seneca in a room with no food but the poisoned berries, now that is just horrible.
- the ending of the movie gave me goosebumps, Snow still pissed, and walking away in disgust XD.
Omg I can’t wait for Catching fire.